How We Think
5 Reasons You Should Start Blogging
Copywriting. There is no other marketing service that clients recoil to faster. “WHY do I need a blog? WHAT am I going to write about? Do I HAVE to?” We get it. Trying to find the time to write fresh content about your own business on a regular basis can be hard. However, a business blog is one of the most cost-effective ways to reach your target audience. Here are 5 reasons to add a blog to your website or make the blog you currently have a priority.
- Increase Traffic To Your Website. Businesses with a regularly updated blog page have 55% more website traffic than sites that don’t.
- Establish Trust With Your Audience. When you blog about things your customers are interested in, they will trust your expertise in your industry.
Did You Know: Millennials tend to do their research on blogs before making their buying decisions.
3. Boost Social Media Presence. Share a blog link on your already established social media platforms and introduce your followers to new content about your business.
4. Improve Your SEO. Start showing up on the first page of search page results! Search engines love connecting people with original, informative, engaging, and keyword-rich content.
5. Generate Leads. B2B companies that blog habitually receive 67% more leads than those that don’t and marketers who prioritize blogging are 13x more likely to enjoy positive ROI.
Content creation does not have to be painful. If you’re a business owner who wants high-quality content on a consistent basis that will help you grow your customer base and rank higher in the search engines, you should hire a professional copywriter (ahem, us). Send us a quick email to get started. Or, if you really hate writing that much – no judgment – give us a call at 507.218.8401.